Sunday, June 24, 2012

Snuggling!!

Friday was a day of relaxing and snuggling. Since Gabe sleeps so well in his crib for naps, we don't cradle him to sleep much anymore. This particular afternoon I decided I wanted to rock and snuggle my "little" baby boy while I still had the chance. These moments, I realize, are getting fewer and fewer as he is getting bigger and older. It's astounding how truly fast this time goes. Just a year ago we found out Gabe was a boy! I try to burn his image into my mind and hold onto as long as possible, because soon he'll be a little boy and no longer want to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy.

 Sophia decided she needed to snuggle with Gabey and me... happy little family! :)
With my Hubby napping on the couch, and my two other furbabies sleeping in their top bunk I remind myself how truly blessed I am, and I'm SO thankful for these blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment