Monday, June 4, 2012

Gabriel's 1st Haircut!

I've been putting it off forever, but when I noticed Gabe was not only pulling on his ears because of teething but also because his hair was tickling his ears, I decided it was now or never to trim him up.  So on Memorial Day, I placed him in his Bumbo seat and turned our living room into Gabe's own private salon.

The first cut :(


Gabe was a great little client, squeezing into his now-to-small Bumbo seat, just playing with his toys


"How do I look?"


"Oh I see now! I look Great!!"


Another satisfied customer :)

I saved every little piece of hair that I trimmed off of his head. I'm putting some in his little box I have and some in his scrapbook.  I hated trimming off the first hair he ever had, but it had to be done sometime! And really, I only trimmed up the back and around his ears, we left his little rooster tail/mohawk on top :)

No comments:

Post a Comment