Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heaven Is Here

Many of you may have noticed one of the blogs we follow listed on the left called nienie.  It's by Stephanie Nielson, my good friend Liz introduced me to her blog in 2009.  She's a crafty mom who blogs about her husband and children in such a way you end up checking her every update.  In August of 2009 she and her husband and a friend of theirs was in a horrific plane crash.  She was burned over 80% of her body, her husband was burned badly and injured badly as well and sadly their friend died.  Her blog has since then revealed a beautifully strong woman who has fought back from that day and still writes about her hubby and children.  She just recently released her book about the whole accident and her road to recovery.  I read it in less than a week (I would've read it quicker but sleep just overcomes me!) and I HIGHLY recommend it!

If you have trouble finding the blog, just click here to start reading it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment