Monday, June 18, 2012

Recipe Finder

<------------ If you look to the left, you will notice a "Recipes" button that you can now click and it will take you to all of our recipes we've posted over the past couple of years.  I discovered it was difficult to find a recipe once it was off of the main page without have to scroll through all of the posts or looking through the archives.  So here they all are, in one little area.  When I post a new one it will still show up on the main page, but will also show up in the Recipes tab. 

So, if you've been wanting to make a recipe I posted a while back, or missed one, just click that tab and there you go! I'm still trying to figure out how I can just set up a page that lists all the recipes without all the info in them, but you can just click on the names of the recipes and it will take you to that recipe.  It would be much more user friendly... I'll figure it out someday! In the meantime, happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment