For Father's Day, I made Brett a cookie I KNEW he'd love! Too bad I didn't get them made until the day after Father's Day..... if only we didn't need to sleep at night I'd get SOO much more done! :)
Ingredients:
-2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
-2/3 cup brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
- 1 5oz package Ocean Spray Craisins Original Dried Cranberries
-2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips (I used chips)
Directions:
-Preheat oven to 375
-Use an electric mixer to beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
-Add eggs, mixing well.
-In another bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt.
-Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.
-Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chunks
-Drop by spoonfuls ( I used a melon baller) onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
-Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
-ENJOY!!
Reviews:
Brett gave these a 7 or 8 out of 10.... hmmmm
Brooke gave them an 8 out of 10
Not sure why I got the low score :( But I think they're pretty good and they are quick and easy to maybe I'll make them for a gathering :)
-I got this recipe from a card in the grocery store from Ocean Spray-
No comments:
Post a Comment