Saturday, June 23, 2012

BBQ Chicken Pizza

I thought this tasty recipe up myself this past week. Of course it's nothing new, but I bought all the ingredients I thought up and put it together myself. Very easy!!

Ingredients:

-1 roll of pizza dough- I used Pillsbury thin crust
-1 bottle of BBQ sauce- we use Sweet Baby Ray's because Brett likes it so well
-1 pkg Tyson's Pre-cooked chicken chunks
-1 small can of pineapple tid-bits
-1 pkg Mozzarella cheese
-1/2 pkg Cheddar Cheese

Directions:

-Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions
-Spread dough onto large cookie sheet
-We had to prebake the dough for 5 minutes, but follow the pizza crust instructions
-Spread BBQ sauce onto crust.  Then add chicken. Top with pineapple, then cheese.  Bake according to pizza crust instructions ( we baked for 8 mintues)
-Cut and enjoy!!

Reviews:

Brett gave it a 7 out of 10
Brooke gave it a 7 out of 10

I think I added too much BBQ sauce, but this was very good and makes a lot, so invite company!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment