
The big changes this week, he is getting FAT!!! :) He's starting to plump up and his skin will become smoother with this new chubbiness. I hope lots of plumping goes on in his little cheekies! :) He's also starting to grow more hair!
He rolls around and kicks a lot these days! It's fun to watch! Last night at work I didn't grab a snack until 7 and he made SURE I knew that he was NOT happy about that! He wanted to EAT! He cracks me up :)
I find myself wondering what he looks like a lot. Will he have hair? What color will it be? Blonde like me when I was little or dark like both Brett and I are? What does his little face look like? I start thinking about what it's ACTUALLY going to be like in 3 1/2 months, holding my own baby. Keeping him day and night. How different Brett and I's lives are going to be. It's one thing to think quickly about the fact that we're going to have a baby, but when I really break it down to the day to day, it's just UNREAL that we're going to have this little life with us. I always wonder what the cats are going to think. Will they like him? Hate him? Be insanely jealous?? I'm sure many mom-to-be's think about this as the time gets nearer. I just can't believe we're only 15 weeks away! I remember moving here at just 14 weeks! So it really feels like time is flying now! SO MUCH TO DO!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment