
It seems like things are starting to turn around for us here at the Purcell house!!! Not only is Brett's contract starting Sunday so he'll actually get paid for all the work he's been doing, but I have got a JOB JOB!!! :) A real job!! A full time, great hours, professional, with benefits and potential job!! I'm going to be a teacher's aid at Ohio Hi Point Career Center starting this school year!!!! HERE is the article where I am now officially approved :)
We're SO relieved at this news and I'm pretty excited about it! Nervous of course too, because I don't know exactly what I'll be doing quite yet and it's all such a new field for me. But I'm hoping to be able to help students and do a good job. I'm just waiting to hear when to sign my paperwork and when to get things started!
So, it looks like things are going to get rolling again here in the next couple weeks and we are VERY happy about that!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment