Today, Brett and I are celebrating 10 years together! I think it's unreal how fast 10 years have gone by and how MUCH has happened in those 10 years!! In true nostalgia form, I found a bunch of pictures from the beginning.....

Probably one of our first pictures together, my senior/his sophomore homecoming 2000

First trip to Hocking Hills, March 2001
Officially a couple!!

Most likely this is Cabaret, May 2001

On vacation with his family in Arizona 2001

San Diego summer 2001

On the Forrest Gump bench in Hollywood summer 2001
One thing for sure, I'm glad I ditched the bangs!! :) It's funny to look at all these pictures and remember all those early times, and then realize we still act pretty much the same, share the same jokes, and still have a great time together! It may sound cliche' but I knew THEN, that this was the man I was going to marry :) And I'm looking forward to many more decades together!
No comments:
Post a Comment