We had our 24 week appointment today and in true form he was ornery! The nurse couldn't find his heartbeat on doppler, he was hiding behind the placenta which apparently is right in the front. So then you have to try to listen through the placenta. Well, he was moving around a lot and so we couldn't get a listen. So they brought in the ultrasound, no big deal we thought, he moved all around the whole way to the appointment! Then the Dr walked in and so something HAD to be wrong, why else would she come in too?!? So, of course after what felt like forever, they found his little heartbeat, 130bpm today and they said everything looked great. BIG SIGH! I told Brett on our way out I think we're going to have our hands full with this little stinker!! :)So our next appointment is in 4 weeks on August 8th. I have to have my bloodwork and glucose check in 2 weeks to make sure everything looks good with me! I've heard fun things about the lovely drink for the glucose test, so hopefully that goes well! :)
We stopped at the Country View Barn, amish store on the way home to look at their baby furniture. You could just take home everything in that store for your home! Such BEAUTIFUL furniture and all SO well made, and in the good ol USA! So we're looking to hopefully buy the crib and dresser from there.
I start my contract job on Monday and am looking forward to a paycheck again!! And only a few more weeks until Brett's contract officially begins, then we'll be on our way! I'm still waiting to hear from Hi Point and if I got approved as a sub for Kenton City Schools.
Per request, here is a picture of the baby bump :) It's coming along!! I find it so hard to believe he'll be here in 3 1/2 months!!! Oh my!! :) I have this really cute book called the Belly Book where you take a picture of your baby bump each week and paste it in the book and records notes from that week. A cute keepsake to look at for years to come! So you can compare how far I've come.....
February 12, 2011
3 weeks
3 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment