Yesterday I transferred ALL my pictures from my computer to our laptop... and found some REALLY old and great pictures! Among them are pictures from my internship at Clearwater Marine Aquarium from the summer of 2005. I still can't believe I actually got to work with dolphins, even if only for a very short amount of time, it was a HUGE dream of mine. Some days I wonder what life would be like if I had really pursued this dream......


Though I will most likely never be able to work in this amazing career, I still happy I got to be part of it for this short amount of time. I wish I had known then to really take it all in and enjoy it to the fullest. Guess I'll just have to go to Discovery Cove someday and FINALLY swim with the dolphins :)
No comments:
Post a Comment