Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesean Dressing, divided
-2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2/3 cup Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken in the Canister
- 1 Tbsp coarsly chopped roasted red peppers (I did not add these)
- 2 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1/2 pound) pounded to 1/4" thickness
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Mozzerella Shredded Cheese
Directions:
-Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Bring water and 1 Tbsp dressing to a boil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Stir in spinach, stuffing and peppers; cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
-Place chicken on cutting board top sides down. Spread with stuffing mixture. Roll up, starting and short end of breast. Place, seam-side down in 8 inch square baking dish. Brush with remaining dressing. Repeat with other chicken breast. *** I had 3 chicken breasts and had enough stuffing for all 3, you could make more stuffing and spinach to make more chicken or add as a side.
-Bake 35 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees). Top with cheese, bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted
Reviews:
Brett gave it an 8 out of 10
Brooke gave it a 7 out of 10
Pretty tasty! Would've been better if I had made more stuffing, but a great, healthy chicken dish! I served it up with some sweet mashed potatoes, mmm!!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment