Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I bought a whole cooked chicken from the grocery and just shredded off pieces. You won't use the whole chicken, but it's good to eat later!!)
- 1 can (15.5 oz) chili beans (I used mild)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained ( I used mild again)
- 2 Tbsp A1 Sweet Hickory Steak Sauce (We couldn't find this, so we used the Sweet and Spicy version of A1)
Directions:
- Add all ingredients in a pot and cook for 5-10 minutes until heated through
- ENJOY!!
Reviews:
Brett gave this a 9 out of 10!!! WOW!! :)
Brooke gave this a 9 out of 10
This was REALLY good! Just enough spice for Brett to really like it, and not too spicy so I could still enjoy it. I don't like spicy at all, so that's why I went mild with everything. You could make this as tame or as spicy as you want depending on the hotness of the chili beans and tomatoes you use. So it's Flexible! And SUPER easy and fast! It was also listed in the Healthy Living of the Kraft recipes so you can feel good about eating it too! :)
This only makes enough for one bowl for 2 people, and you'll have no leftovers. I'll double it next time to make sure we have leftovers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment