On New Years Eve, after the ball dropped (though we didn't see it, we only saw the countdown, what about all of you??? Did you see the ball??) I barely hear Auld Lang Syne, so here is a version that Brett and I really like from the group StreetCorner Symphony on the Sing Off which aired in December. Very cool version sung by JUST people, no instruments. A Capella is so cool!
:)
If you've been reading AugBlog, listed on the sidebar written by Todd Augsburger, you may have noticed a very inspiring entry a few days ago about "Detours". I found this entry particularly inspiring and I especially loved the verse at the end. Life is tough, and while the "detours" are not always easy to understand, we have to trust that they will lead us to the correct path we are meant to be on. This entry and verse is very helpful for anyone who is going through a difficult time or just needs a little help finding their way.
“Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.” (James 1:2-4)
No comments:
Post a Comment