Ingredients:
-4-5 boneless pork chops
-3-5 medium size Idaho potatoes
-1 can cream of celery soup (I used reduced fat)
-Oil (I used Olive Oil)
-Flour
-Mustard
Directions:
-Heat enough oil to cover bottom of skillet over medium-medium/high heat
-Dredge Porkchops and place in skillet; fry long enough to just brown both sides
-Meanwhile, skin the potatoes and slice into approx 1/2" slices. Layer potatoe slices in 13x9 baking dish
-Remove pork chops from skillet, keeping the oil in skillet to make gravy
-Add enough flour to oil to make consistency a little thicker than gravy.
-Add cream of celery soup, I used the whole can, stir. Add a small amount of mustard for taste.
-Add water until consistency is a little more runny than gravy. Once you have reached desired thickness, pour some of gravy over the potatoes in baking dish
-Layer pork chops over potatoes. Pour rest of gravy over pork chops. Cover with foil
-Bake at 350 degrees for an hour. Test to make sure potatoes and pork chops are cooked through.
Reviews:
Brett gave it an 8 out of 10
I gave it a 9 out of 10 (Grandma's was a 10 out of 1o! You just can never make a grandma's recipe the same!!)
This was pretty easy to make and is great because you get your meat and potatoes all in one dish! It makes plenty for two and you'll have leftovers. Would easily feed a family of four. DEE-LISH!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment