He'll have great grunting conversations with Daddy which we'll eventually catch on camera and share with you! He's still a very happy boy and smiles A LOT! He's starting to have a bit of separation anxiety, will cry when I walk out of the room and clutch on to me a little tighter when I drop him off at school.
He loves to do "work" in his Jungle "office" and bounce forever! He likes to help Mommy cook dinner and knows many recipes. His hair is starting to grow over his ears but we can't bring ourselves to cut it yet! He's really interested in the cats and tries to grab for their fur, which they thoroughly despise.
We can't believe he's 7 months already. He's brought such joy to our lives and cracks up all the time! We love watching all his new discoveries and the things he's learning.
Smiley 7 month old!
Do I have something on my face?
He LOVES bath time and is now sitting up in his bath tub!
Squeaky clean!
What an ornery look all covered in suds!
No comments:
Post a Comment