Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 19- Baby Heirloom Tomato!!

Today the nugget is 19 weeks, weighs 8 1/2 ounces and is 6 inches long head to bottom, about the size of an heirloom tomato!!!

Baby Purcell's sensory region is really developing this week and apparently might be able to hear my voice now!! The arms and legs are now in proportion to each other and the body. The hair on his/her head is sprouting too!!

This week has been particularly exciting, I'm really starting to feel the baby move!!! I was a little unsure the past few weeks, but now I'm feeling swift little kicks and rolls! The best part, last night we were laying in bed reading and the little nugget was really kicking away (he/she usually gets pretty active at night), so much so I could feel it with my hand. So I grabbed Brett's hand and put it on the same spot, and he felt the little one kicking! It was such a cool moment to watch his face and expression as he felt his baby kick for the first time!! Definitely a great memory :)

We find out THIS THURSDAY the 9th what the nugget is! No more he/she statements!! It's so unreal to me that we're finding out what we're having and we'll be HALF WAY through the pregnancy! I have a feeling the next few months will go very fast but will get very exciting! We'll be able to set up the nursery, eek! And get cute clothes for the nugget! Things will become a lot more real!!

I have a feeling it's a boy. Just this little inkling. Despite the heartbeat being 130-140 range the last few visits, I've just had this feeling for quite awhile that it's a boy. I was even looking at cute bedding the other night online and gravitated to all boy themes! So we'll see in 6 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment