Wednesday, June 15, 2011

This and That

I've been pretty lazy about the Blog lately, I realized I haven't posted anything since Saturday! But in all honestly, not much is going on around here lately!! I'm still job hunting which is proving a bit discouraging as I realize my time frame window for actually GETTING a job is getting slimmer by the day! It'll be hard to walk into an interview with a preggo belly and employers wanting to hire me! But, I keep looking and praying I find something not only to add the old bank account, but for my sanity as well! Unemployment is just NO FUN! :)

Thankfully Brett has picked up some work with Ollie mowing yards and doing other odd jobs. And he's been getting busier getting things ready for next school year as AD at Waynesfield! I can tell he's just itching for the year to start and really get into his position. :)

So, tonight's big news was I FINALLY gave into my McDonald's craving!! Apparently morning sickness has made a vicious return this past week and it's been really hard to eat ANYTHING! Even breakfast, which I LOVE and usually have to eat within 5 minutes of waking up. Now, I sit for at least an hour before forcing myself to eat something nutritious for the Nugget. He doesn't seem to notice, he's still kicking around in there! :) So, last night and all day today, the ONLY thing that sounded remotely good was a McDonald's double cheeseburger and FRIES! GLORIOUS FRIES!!! They have been my MAJOR craving this whole pregnancy and I'm proud to say this is maybe my 2nd time giving in! :) So there you have it, the high-light of my day, this beautiful meal that not only I could eat without gagging, but sat well with my tummy! HOORAY! Now, hopefully my good appetite returns or I will be a monstrous blimp in another 4 months! :)Mmmm.... a small taste of Heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment