Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kenton Homecoming 2010

This past weekend Brett and I went home to Kenton for Homecoming! It was my 10th year since being crowned so I participated in the festivities. I remember when I was in high school and the returning queens seemed so old! haha Now I'm there!! :)



Jesse and I trying to recreate a picture we had taken when I was the 1 year returning queen, I'll have to do a side by side sometime! :)


My awesome family had a cookout and gathering of family and friends to support me as I rode by! They even made a sign! I can't tell you all how thankful I am for you doing this! I definitely felt the love!!!


Here we come!
Steve Ganger was the Grand Marshall, and rightly so!
I was right behind him in the corvette driven by Jolene! So awesome!


Ahh, band!

What a fun weekend with family and friends and returning our good ol' Alma mater! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment