Ingredients:
| -1 1/2 pounds ground beef- I used Lean Ground Beef |
| -1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) I used 98% Fat Free |
| -2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls- I used the Reduced Fat variety |
| -Your favorite shredded cheese- I used Cheddar Cheese Directions: - Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the soup in the skillet. -Unroll 1 package crescent roll dough and press on the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press the seams to seal. Layer half the beef mixture and half the cheese in the pie plate. Repeat the layers. Unroll the remaining dough. Place the dough over the filling and press the edges to seal, if desired. -Bake at 350°F. for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Reviews: It was really good! It makes quite a bit so you could feed a family or party of 4 easily with this recipe. You could use a little less meat to make it not so filling, but it was really tasty the way it was prepared. I also finally got to use my Pampered Chef Pie Stoneware and it worked great! It also made the presentation prettier :) Brett gave it a 7 out of 10- he said it was pretty heavy so he wouldn't have it every week, but he thought it was good. I gave it an 8 out of 10- I could've had more than two pieces easily but thought it'd be a good idea to not make myself miserable!! :) |
We sat down right at 7, so we had to move our dining room table into the living room so we could watch the Buckeyes! Unfortunately our first bite was to the sour note of Wisconsin running it back to take the lead. So while dinner was great, the game was painful.
I did make a pumpkin pudding dessert, which neither of us really liked so I'm not even going to post it on here. I was pretty bummed out about that too because I was looking forward to a good fall dessert! Oh well, I have plenty more to try! :)
Enjoy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment