Not only does he enjoy knocking picture frames off of the night stand, knocking the lamp off (sometimes onto me!), playing with the blinds in our bathroom and being an all around pest at night.... but now he seems to think it's funny to turn off my alarm at night!!! Causing me to wake up only 12 minutes before I have to leave for work!! Not the most wonderful way to start the day!!
Thankfully, I have an AWESOME husband, who sensed the trouble after I flew out of bed, and who got out of bed himself at 6:18 to fix my lunch bucket and warm up an Oatmeal bar!! He's just the best!
Apparently, I wasn't the only one to wake up in a panic today. Chrissy, another girl I work with, woke up 5 minutes before work today too because her alarm didn't go off! So we both sympathized with each other and had the most INSANE and BUSIEST morning ever! haha of course! oh well, at least we both got more sleep today! :)
Needless to say, I WILL be investing in a new alarm clock that doesn't have a button on the TOP that a cat can push to block out the alarm. Until then, my cell phone will have to suffice.
Thankfully, I have an AWESOME husband, who sensed the trouble after I flew out of bed, and who got out of bed himself at 6:18 to fix my lunch bucket and warm up an Oatmeal bar!! He's just the best!
Apparently, I wasn't the only one to wake up in a panic today. Chrissy, another girl I work with, woke up 5 minutes before work today too because her alarm didn't go off! So we both sympathized with each other and had the most INSANE and BUSIEST morning ever! haha of course! oh well, at least we both got more sleep today! :)
Needless to say, I WILL be investing in a new alarm clock that doesn't have a button on the TOP that a cat can push to block out the alarm. Until then, my cell phone will have to suffice.
THANK GOODNESS TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment