I'm enjoying my job and starting to get the hang of it all. Starting to get to know the girls a little more. I'm working really weird schedules, this week I'm working mostly the 2nd shift. I will start working every other Saturday in March. When I work a Saturday I'll get a day off during the week. But it's going well, and it's REALLY nice that all the roads and streets are finally all plowed now! I can just drive to work and walk on sidewalks instead of feeling like I'm off-roading and hiking.
Brett's job is going well. He's still working nice 8:30-5:30 M-F hours. When baseball season starts he'll start having odd hours. Only 39 days till opening day!!!
This picture has absolutely nothing to do with this post except for the fact that it's wonderful to look at and imagine being there again! Ah, California!This weekend we're heading to Athens for our friend Jerri's baby shower! Many of you may remember her. She is having her little boy this spring and it'll be great seeing her and our Athens buddies this weekend. We haven't seen any of them except Melissa since our wedding. So we're looking forward to it!
Nothing else really is going on. Just looking forward to spring and March and warmer weather! We're so glad to be getting back up on our feet and back being able to do things again!
We hope all is well with everyone! Miss you all tons! We hope to make it home to Kenton sometime in March before baseball starts and when I don't have to work a weekend. But we always LOVE to have visitors too! So if you're thinking of a southern get-away, give us a call!
Nothing else really is going on. Just looking forward to spring and March and warmer weather! We're so glad to be getting back up on our feet and back being able to do things again!
We hope all is well with everyone! Miss you all tons! We hope to make it home to Kenton sometime in March before baseball starts and when I don't have to work a weekend. But we always LOVE to have visitors too! So if you're thinking of a southern get-away, give us a call!

No comments:
Post a Comment