Jimmy is the "House Cat" I spent most of my day with today.
He used to weigh 20 pounds.
Thanks to his diet, he now weighs 13 pounds.
He's very friendly and likes to like your hair.
Jimmy made it a great day!
So today I re-entered the workforce at The Animal Hospital on Mt. Lookout Square! QUITE an overwhelming day, SO much to learn! But it was good, and felt great to have something to do and talk to PEOPLE! haha I mostly shadowed a receptionist named Kara, who was very nice and helpful. I learned more about their computer system, their checking in and out process, how to clock in and out ( I got that down!!), and other office type things.
I met most of the staff, SO many names to remember, but they were all very nice and welcoming. I start working 7-3 tomorrow for the rest of the week and all of next week! Whew! No fun to get up to an alarm again! haha All in all, a good first day, and glad to be working again!
I met most of the staff, SO many names to remember, but they were all very nice and welcoming. I start working 7-3 tomorrow for the rest of the week and all of next week! Whew! No fun to get up to an alarm again! haha All in all, a good first day, and glad to be working again!
No comments:
Post a Comment