
In true Ohio State fashion, we had Adriatico's Pizza!! There are only 2 locations, one on OSU's campus (which we frequented OFTEN) and one here in Cincinnati! So we ordered it up and enjoyed an old OSU favorite during the game..mmmm
If you can see, we used my new OSU Alumni Tervis Tumblers!
Sophia even watched most of the game!
If you can see, I wore my new Buckeye necklace I got from mom this year! The past few years my Buckeye beads just couldn't pull off the win. Looks like the new necklace will be worn from now on! I also wore my new OSU socks from Don and Deb so those will have to be worn from now on too!!
If you can see, I wore my new Buckeye necklace I got from mom this year! The past few years my Buckeye beads just couldn't pull off the win. Looks like the new necklace will be worn from now on! I also wore my new OSU socks from Don and Deb so those will have to be worn from now on too!!
Tressel accepting the Rose Bowl Trophy!!
Then he made a classic Tressel Speech thanking the seniors, the players,
the fans, and The Best Damn Band In The Land! And ended with none other than
GO BUCKS!
haha Classic
Then he made a classic Tressel Speech thanking the seniors, the players,
the fans, and The Best Damn Band In The Land! And ended with none other than
GO BUCKS!
haha Classic
Pryor!!
Woop Woop!!!
The Best Damn Band In The Land!!!
Couldn't get a close up of Jesse, though he
was on TV all night!!!
Couldn't get a close up of Jesse, though he
was on TV all night!!!
Carmen Ohio!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment