Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Animal In You

Yesterday on Dr. Phil he was talking about personality types and did this quiz on what personality type you would be as an animal! I thought it looked hilarious, so Brett and I did it. Here's our results.....

Brett: Bison

Bison

Genus and Species:
Bison bison

Collective Term:
A convention of bison

Careers and Hobbies
Accountant
Politician
Lawyer
Manager
Banker
Judge
Long walks
Chess
Golf
Famous Bison
Al Gore
Bob Dole
Gerald Ford

Brett might also be:
a vulture
a hippo




Brooke: Beaver

Beaver

Genus and species:
Castor canadensis

Collective Term:
A business of beavers

Careers and Hobbies
Engineer
Naval Officer
Manager
Judge
Gardening
Woodworking
Collecting
Sewing
Famous Beavers
Jimmy Carter
Alexander Graham Bell

I might also be:
a sheep
a bat


HAHAHA!! What a hoot! Then they go into detail of why you would be that animal, sharing the personality traits and attributes. haha To find out the animal in you, click here. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment