Here's a quick, EASY supper that's great for a week day night and provides enough for 4-5 or plenty for 2 with leftovers!
Ingredients:
-6 chicken breasts
-1 C light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used Greek Yogurt and mayo to finish out the full cup)
-1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
-1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
-1/2 tsp pepper
-1 tsp garlic powder
Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9x13 glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
-Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each
piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it
doesn't dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh parmesean over all the
chicken.
-Bake for 45 minutes.
Reviews:
Brett gave this and 8.5 out of 10
Brooke gave this a 9 out of 10
This was VERY GOOD! I was skeptical with the ingredients that this wouldn't turn out very good, but I was pleasantly surprised that is was awesome! I paired it up with spaghetti and sauce and some breadsticks but you could easily serve it as is with some veggies. The ingredients also make this recipe pretty healthy! So enjoy! :)
I found this recipe HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment