Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camping Trip!!

This past weekend we went up to Monroe, MI to camp with Mom and Dad and the rest of the Bass Club at their favorite RV resort. It's a lot of fun to camp with a big group and have big cookouts!

 On Thursday, Gabe decided he needed to do some exploring in GrandSir's boat!


I better check out this foot pedal


The weather called for some swimming that afternoon!


Ducky came along for the swim too!


Friday morning shananigans! Gabe in his boat wearing GrandSir's Ranger hat


I don't think this fits me very well...


Do I look cool?


He loved looking out the big camper window


Chilly mornings=snuggly cuddling!


GrandSir! Stop hitting me!


Just give me this noodle!!


His new favorite thing=chewing on his burpies


Gabe wanted to try out his new bee float Saturday afternoon


Do I look sophisticated in this bee?


Uncle Jesse, get off of my floatie!!


Batman and Mommy!


GrandSir, I like to hit the cement!


Do you two see this stone right here?


The campground had a Mardi Gras night and all the kids had a Mardi Gras parade throughout the campsites. They threw beads to Gabe, although I'm not sure what he did to get them....


I think I should take these beads off


Touch and Feel book time!


The Wipers on the Bus go Swish Swish Swish!


Saturday night is the night of the BIG COOKOUT!!
Olivia LOVED Gabe!


She liked him so much she put her arm around him for awhile... so sweet!
Gabe is such a stud


I have something on my face again don't I?


Bob's boat was the new kids table!


Gabe thought he needed to do a little work under his boat


After the cookout, everyone heads over to do the go karts!
Gabe observed the race from the viewing area


Front row seats!


Daddy and Gabey on Sunday morning watching the Olympics!
They look pretty relaxed and comfy to me!


Uncle Jesse, I think these shades are too big for me!


Swimming with Aunt Bethany and Uncle Jesse!


Crossed feet!
He does this EVERYTIME he sits in his stroller!


What a great camping trip!

Gabe even had a big milestone moment on this trip, he said his first word: DADA!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment