Monday, July 16, 2012

Crock Pot Pot Roast

I'm becoming a HUGE fan of using my CrockPot during the summer. It saves you SO much time allowing you to enjoy time with family or get other things done instead of standing over a hot stove cooking dinner!

Ingredients:

-Pot Roast
-1 pkt dry Italian Seasoning
-1 pkt dry Ranch Seasoning
-1 pkt dry Brown Gravy
-1/2 cup water

Directions:

-Mix packets and water together.
-Lay Pot Roast in Crock Pot.
-Pour mixture over Pot Roast.
-Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
-Enjoy!

Reviews:

Brett gave this a 9 out of 10
Brooke gave this an 8.5 out of 10

This was SOOOO easy and SOOO good! I didn't add veggies to the mix but you easily could so all you had to do was eat when it was done.  But I made some mashed potatoes and a loaf of bread to go with it and it was delicious!!

I found this recipe on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment