Ingredients:
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup- Our Kroger didn't stock this for 2 weeks in a row so I bought Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 16 boneless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds) cut into 1" cubes- I used frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans- drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans- drained and rinsed
- Tortillas, diced tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, salsa, etc
Directions:
- Mix soup, garlic powder and chili powder together in crock pot. Add chicken, turning to coat. I accidentally added the beans at this point too and it came out just fine, so you can do this to save time later if you want.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours
- If you didn't add the beans earlier, mash them now and add them to the soup/chicken mixture and mix.
- Add chicken mixture and desired ingredients to tortillas and enjoy!
Reviews:
Brett gave it a 7 out of 10
I gave it a 8.5 out of 10
This was really good! Not too spicy (you could spice it up however you would want), flavorful and filling! And it makes enough for leftovers the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment