Brett's getting busy again with basketball season starting at WG. He typically has games 4-5 nights a week, so if you're looking for something to do one evening, head over to Waynesfield to cheer on the Tigers!
I'm still trying to figure out a good routine of working full time, trying to fit in a good workout, taking care of the house and spending some good quality time with Gabriel, and Brett when he's able to be at home! I tell you it's hard being Super Mom/Wife!! :) I'm gearing up for Christmas, only 15 days away!! And really excited for Gabriel's 1st Christmas!
Gabriel seems to be starting to recover from his bronchioloitis, FINALLY! He's had it for about 2 1/2 weeks so far and we are ready to see it go! He still has a bit of a cough and some congestion, but it appears to be slowing down some. He's growing SO much! Last Friday we took him to the Dr for what was supposed to be his 2 month shots but instead was a recheck on his bronchiolitis. He weighed 11 pounds 2.5 ounces!!! He is now in his 0-3 month clothes! I tell him to stop growing so quickly! :) :( We hope he will kick this nasty cold completely in the next few days and have our happy, healthy baby back.
No comments:
Post a Comment