Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 month old baby boy!

Today Gabriel turned 2 months old! I cannot believe how fast these 2 months have gone! When I sit and think back to that whole Friday when he came it feels like it was really only a week ago. He's been doing a lot of growing lately! I took him to the Dr on Monday and he now weighs 10 lb 13 oz!! He's more than double his birth weight! Which is great because he was so tiny! And he's now 22 inches long! So, sadly, I have had to put a lot of his newborn clothes in a tub. I guess he's done pretty well, being 2 months and just NOW getting out of Newborn size, but it makes me sad that he's growing up too fast! haha I guess technically he's really chronologically 1 month old since he was a preemie, but we did get a lot of great use out of those cute clothes that he used to swim in and now can't hardly stretch in! So last night he wore big boy (0-3 month) PJ's and he wore big boy (0-3 month) clothes! Here he is sporting his cute turtle pants and jungle sweatshirt! A tad large on him, but comfy and cute!!


Pondering deep thoughts


Deer in headlights!


How can you resist this face??!?!


When I took him to the Dr on Monday they determined he didn't have Croup but rather bronchiolitis. Not sure the big difference in the two, but we still follow the same treatment, lots of fluids, rest and time with the humidifier. So we made up a new and improved "Croup Tent" that he spends time in to help his nasty little cough and congestion. We think he's getting better, but it's quite a slow process. They said it could take up to 2 weeks for him to be completely clear, so we're hoping by mid next week he'll be his old Gabey self!!

No comments:

Post a Comment