Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes

Tried another new recipe last night and it was delicious!! I love using my Crock Pot in the fall and winter, SO many good recipes! And this was VERY easy and quick to put together!!


Ingredients:

- 1 large green pepper, chopped (I didn't add this)
- 1 lb Red Potatoes (about 3) very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Paprika (I didn't have this on hand)
- 8 sm bone chicken thighs about 2 lb, skin removed (I used frozen chicken breasts)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (I used 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 lb ( 4oz) Velveeta cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp Worcestshire sauce (I didn't have this either)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (didn't use this either)

Directions:

- Place peppers in crock pot, top with potatoes. Sprinkle Paprika over chicken, place on potatoes. Cover with soup.

- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours (on High for 3-4 hours)

- When done, use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken and veggies to a serving platter or bowl, cover to keep warm. Set Crock Pot on High and add Velveeta and Worcestshire sauce, stir, cover and let cook for 5 minutes. When all cheese is melted, spoon over chicken and vegetables, top with parsley.

Reviews:

Brett gave it a 7-8 out of 10
Brooke gave it an 8 out of 10

This was really good! Even without all of those extras! Makes enough for 2 and then some leftovers for lunch the next day. Good for a chilly night! :)

HERE is where I got the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment