He is getting more and more plump and his skin is becoming smoother. His lungs and nervous system are continuing to mature and apparently, if he is born now he should do very well. But, we'll hope for another good 6 weeks!! :)He's been a VERY busy boy lately!! Lots of kicking and punching going on! I think he's going to be a very busy boy when he arrives! :)
I had my most recent prenatal appointment this past Monday. It went alright, his heartbeat was 138 bpm, right on target. He is still measuring a bit small, so at my next appointment in 2 weeks they want to do an ultrasound to make sure nothing his causing his smaller size. They assured me it was probably just due to the fact that I am small myself. But of course it plants a seed of worry in the back of your head, so we'll hope that all that will happen that day is we'll get some great ultrasound pictures of a healthy baby boy!! That appointment will be Thursday, September 29th.
I've had a couple of dreams in the past week of having our baby. Really my first dreams about him at all! I don't remember what he looks like in the dreams, but I remember the feeling I had was amazing when I was holding him. So I can only imagine what the day of his birth will be like and I am REALLY getting excited! It's so amazing to think in less than 2 months, Brett and I will be parents and have a little boy of our own.
I've been "nesting" a lot lately! Trying to get the house all ready for when he comes home, getting his room organized, getting other rooms organized and cleaned. I know he won't care, but I know I'll feel better coming back home to a clean and organized house! :) Funny how when I start crossing things off of my To Do List, I seem to find more things to add to the list! But oh well, at least the house is getting all taken care of! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment