
He is looking more plump as he gains weight and his bones are really starting to harden. I'm really starting to feel his growth as he takes up more room! :) He really favors kicking my right side and ribs which sometimes gives me a bit of a jolt!
But all of this is just awesome and I really can't believe he'll be here within 7 weeks!! So unreal! I finally got into his room this week and moved all his baby items from the spare room into the nursery and got a little bit of organization going! It was great fun to hang up all of his clothes and get his things all laid out! We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of his crib and dresser to complete the room! Then to hang all his decorations! :) It's all getting very exciting!!
And my dream has come true.... being preggo during the Fair!! I can eat to my heart's content and not worry too much about the calories :) Gabe has been getting his fill of pork burgers and soon will enjoy some kettle corn!! YUM!!!
My next Dr. appt is on Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment