Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 30- Baby Cabbage!!

This past Friday, baby Gabriel hit the 30 week mark!!!!! We're now into the 30's!!!! Only 10 weeks to go! He now is about 15.7 inches long and weighs about 3 pounds- like this head of cabbage :)


Baby Gabe has been busy this week! Always on the move! He gets the hiccups often too, which feels very weird! :) Thanks to many mama's I now have some things to wear to my new job! Shopping is a hoot when you're preggo, it's hard to look in the mirror and think "I look good in this shirt!!" instead you think "Does this shirt make me look like a house or not?" haha And maternity pants are a whole different world! But thankfully I found a few things that I think are pretty cute and show off this baby bump! So I'm excited to start wearing them to work this week!

We ordered the crib and dresser/changing table last week! We can't wait for it to come in and get the nursery completed! So far we just have the closet left to paint and one of these days we'll get to it! :) Then it's all set for furniture and decorating :)

Last Sunday was my baby shower and it was SO overwhelming the amount of people that came and their generosity! We are SO grateful and humbled by the wonderful gifts for baby Gabriel. I really can't wait for him to get here now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment