Saturday, March 27, 2010

Our evening with the 1990 World Series Champions

On Thursday night, Brett and I went to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame for their Grand Opening of the 1990 World Series Champions Exhibit! What a fun evening!!!

The wall of jerseys of the 1990 team


The World Champions Trophy!


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we are standing with Recs Specs, Chris Sabo himself!!
We even talked with him for a bit and to his wife as well and they told us that they have 3 daughters and their 2nd daughter's name is Brooke!! :) I knew there was a reason I loved him when I was little!!!


The Nasty Boys!
Brett's fave was Rob Dibble


Leo Cardenas and Jim O'Toole
who played in the 1961 World Series for the Cincinnati Reds
This was during their question and answer session


Chris Sabo and Herm Winningham
from the 1990 Cincinnati Reds World Series Champion team during the question and answer session.


Me and Jim O'Toole!

An awesome night of schmoozing with the big wigs of baseball, great food, awesome drinks, and baseball memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment