Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pizza Casserole

Tried a new recipe last night that I found on Pinterest... my newest addiction :)



Ingredients:

-1 XL Jar of Ragu pasta sauce (or you can use Pizza sauce)
- 1 pound of lean ground beef (or sausage)
- 1 bag of egg noodles
- 1 1/2 bags of mozzerella cheese
- Pepperoni

Directions:

-Preheat oven to 350
-Boil bag of egg noodles according to directions until tender
-Brown beef (or sausage) and drain off fat
-Pour a thin layer of sauce in bottom of 9x13 dish
-Add 1/2 of the egg noodles
-Add 1/2 meat
-Add 1/2 of sauce
-Add rest of noodles
-Add 1/2 of cheese
-Add rest of meat
-Add rest of sauce
-Add rest of cheese
-Place a layer of pepperoni on top
-Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
-Uncover and place back in oven for 15 minutes

Reviews:

Very good!! Next time I think I will use Pizza Sauce, add mushrooms, and more pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)

Brett gave it a: 7 out 10
Brooke gave it a: 7 out 10

No comments:

Post a Comment