Tried this awesome little number last week! VERY good and makes enough for 2 people for a lot of leftovers!
Ingredients:
-2 cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (I cooked some chicken breasts on the stove, then put them in my Kitchen Aid mixer and shredded them, SO easy!)
-1 can (14oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
-1 pkg (8oz) Kraft Mozzerella Cheese (they recommended with a touch of Philadelphia, but we got regular mozz)
-1/2 cup grated Parm Cheese
-1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes (I just got a can of diced tomatoes and drained them)
-2 pkgs Cream Cheese (softened)
-1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup tightly packed basil ( I didn't use near this much and even that was plenty for me!)
-12 cooked lasagna noodles (I used whole wheat)
Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350
-Combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozz, Parm and tomatoes.
-Beat cream cheese, milk and garlic powder until well mixed. Add in 2 Tbsp basil
-Mix half of the Cream cheese mixture with the chicken mixture
-Spread half of the cream cheese mixture into a greased 9x13 dish. Cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat with noodle and chicken layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, cream cheese mixture and remaining mozzerella, cover.
-Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining basil, let stand 5 minutes before cutting
Reviews:
Brett gave it an 8 out of 10
Brooke gave it an 8 out of 10
VERY GOOD! Even though I forgot the 2nd package of Cream Cheese and could've made more chicken. I'm looking forward to the next time when I make it right! :)
I got this recipe HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment