Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome Fall!!!

Since Fall begins TODAY, I thought it was only appropriate to change the Blog a bit! :) And though it doesn't feel like fall with temperatures reaching 96 today and tomorrow, we now have to sadly say goodbye to summer.

I remember I used to hate fall, because it meant winter and COLD was coming. But I've found a new fondness for the season with it's cooler temperatures, beautiful colors, BUCKEYE Football and its pathway to the holiday season.

Here is a glimpse of the beginning of Fall in our backyard. Sadly, we've had VERY little rain the past month, so many leaves have fallen off the trees already without even changing color. Our forecast is showing rain in the coming week so we hope that the next month will yield some beautiful colors down here in the hills of Kentucky. We're really excited this year because we never experienced Fall while we were in Florida. We went from summer to winter in the matter of 2 days when we moved!

HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment