Though a tornado didn't emerge and cause a lot of damage, a bolt of lightning struck a famous statue along I-75. I know you've all seen it on your way down 75 and are familiar with it. Sometimes known as "Touchdown Jesus", this statue was struck and burnt completely last night. This has stirred up quite the conversation and controversy about the statue and it's importance. Either way, your drive down 75 will not feature the large statue on the left anymore. You can click HERE for the full article.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Storms and Statues
Last night we had QUITE the storms go through our area. In fact, we were just settling into bed when the Tornado sirens went off!! We both flew out of bed to turn on the weather and sure enough, Hamilton County was under a Tornado Warning!! As far as we know, no Tornado touched down and we all settled back into bed.
Though a tornado didn't emerge and cause a lot of damage, a bolt of lightning struck a famous statue along I-75. I know you've all seen it on your way down 75 and are familiar with it. Sometimes known as "Touchdown Jesus", this statue was struck and burnt completely last night. This has stirred up quite the conversation and controversy about the statue and it's importance. Either way, your drive down 75 will not feature the large statue on the left anymore. You can click HERE for the full article.
Though a tornado didn't emerge and cause a lot of damage, a bolt of lightning struck a famous statue along I-75. I know you've all seen it on your way down 75 and are familiar with it. Sometimes known as "Touchdown Jesus", this statue was struck and burnt completely last night. This has stirred up quite the conversation and controversy about the statue and it's importance. Either way, your drive down 75 will not feature the large statue on the left anymore. You can click HERE for the full article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment