Amy Curran (Liz's Mom)She was admitted to the hospital this week. She is still in the hospital but after some updates from Liz, she is on the mend. She could still use some prayer for a speedy recovery!!
Megan MurrayMy friend I worked with at Allen Pet Clinic.
She was sent to Columbus due to some blurry vision and not being able to move her one eye last night. She has since found out she has MS. She could definitely use some prayers of support!
Thank you all for keeping these people in your prayers!!
God will certainly hear them!
Oh my goodness Brooke, I was catching up on email during a rest break, and saw this posting on your blog. You are so very sweet. It blows me away how so many people were praying for me. THANK YOU so very very much. Prayer does work, and God is good. Feeling much better, learning to pace myself now that I am home.
ReplyDelete