Despite having to work most of the weekend this past weekend, we crammed a lot of fun into what time we had left!!! Saturday after I got off work, Brett and I went shopping and got ourselves a cute little outdoor dining set for our deck!! We LOVE it! So we're all set to have cookouts and outdoor dinners! We also set up our grill so we're all set! I even got a cute little flower pot and filled it with some flowers to spruce up the whole thing. Our deck is ready for guests!!!


Saturday night we met up with Josh, Erin and Emma at Dewey's Pizza to catch up and finally give miss Emma her 1st Birthday gifts! She got some new summer PJ's and a Mr. Redlegs!! She loved Mr. Redlegs and kept giving him kisses!

After pizza, Brett and I went and saw the new Robin Hood with Russell Crowe. It's been a LONG time since we've been to the movies so this was a nice treat! Pretty good movie too!!
Sunday was a whirlwind of activity. That afternoon we headed to the ball field to tailgate with the softball team before the game. We played games....

Grilled out (using our new grill!!)

And just caught up and had a great time!!

Unfortunately we lost the game. But oh well, Brett and I dashed home to watch the Series Finale of LOST!!!!! We can't believe it has finally ended and we, along with many others we're sure, are still quite confused!! After a LONG (yet short) weekend, we headed to bed, ready to face another work week.
Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment