We started off with a Christmas Breakfast of Banana Bread I made the night before.
Max helped clean the mugs of milk when we were done and Sophia cleaned the plates.
Max helped clean the mugs of milk when we were done and Sophia cleaned the plates.
We started in on our gifts. We found out we got each other the same thing... Tervis Tumblers! They are made in Florida and we fell in love with them when we were living down there. I got Brett a Reds one and Bengals one. He got me Manatee OSU Alumni Association ones. So cool!
The cats got a new "Top Bunk"!! Since they wore their
other one out we decided after 2 years they deserved a new one!
Brett was excited about getting his "Child Pleez" shirt.
A Chad OchoCinco shirt from the Bengals
A Chad OchoCinco shirt from the Bengals
After our Christmas we drove to Kenton for Brunch and Christmas at the Downey House.
Grandma, Grandpa, and even Great Grandma came for Brunch too!
Lily loved giving Great Grandma smooches!
Grandma, Grandpa, and even Great Grandma came for Brunch too!
Lily loved giving Great Grandma smooches!
I think Great Grandma enjoyed getting Lily smooches too!
A little family shot
Lily guarded her present all morning! She wouldn't let anyone get near
it under the tree. Finally she got to open it, yay for more cookies!
it under the tree. Finally she got to open it, yay for more cookies!
Brett helping Woody share some love with Great Grandma.
She LOVES kitties!
She LOVES kitties!
Jesse enjoyed getting his Cincinnati Reds and
Purcell Hotel gift!
Purcell Hotel gift!
A few fun items we got from my parents!
I LOVE the goody box we get every year!
I LOVE the goody box we get every year!
Christmas night we went out to the Purcell house for Crowe Christmas!
Kately and Addyson getting ready for a fun game of Catch Phrase!
Kately and Addyson getting ready for a fun game of Catch Phrase!
The boys helped Rhonda Ard during the exchange
All this Christmas has Adyson all worn out!!!
Chris and Ant with Ady... Mike looks like he's
having tons of fun in the background!
having tons of fun in the background!
On Saturday we had Brunch and Christmas with the Purcells
and Chris, Rhonda and the boys. Chris quickly became one of
Chloe's favorites after he shared his brunch and gave her a bone!
and Chris, Rhonda and the boys. Chris quickly became one of
Chloe's favorites after he shared his brunch and gave her a bone!
Chloe's stocking time!!
Saturday night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Downey's
for Christmas with them and the LaBoiteax's!!
Here is Gma and Gpa enjoying opening gifts!!
for Christmas with them and the LaBoiteax's!!
Here is Gma and Gpa enjoying opening gifts!!
Everyone got a Snuggie from Grandma and Grandpa!!!
The Blanket with Sleeves!!!
Snuggies all around!!
Curtis sporting his new Snuggie
Family Snuggie Shot!
That's Right!
Mom got a fan, she wears shorts in the winter...
a Snuggie would've been too much!!
That's Right!
Mom got a fan, she wears shorts in the winter...
a Snuggie would've been too much!!
On Sunday morning I went out to Kera's for our
10th Annual Girl's Christmas Party!
My group of girl's have had a Christmas party every year
since our Senior year of High School. I love it that we can all still
get together!! Here is Emma (Erin's baby) and Leah (Kera's baby)
playing together. I thought this was too awesome!
10th Annual Girl's Christmas Party!
My group of girl's have had a Christmas party every year
since our Senior year of High School. I love it that we can all still
get together!! Here is Emma (Erin's baby) and Leah (Kera's baby)
playing together. I thought this was too awesome!
Leah and Jackson, he's such a good big brother!
To end the weekend I had some snuggle time with my Big Fat Cat Roo!
It was quite the whirlwind weekend but we were so thankful to be able to come home and spend it with the family!! Thank you everyone for a wonderful Christmas!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment