Well we finally did it, we got everything unpacked and put into a place!! AND, I managed to get the Christmas decorations up today! I'm 5 days late in doing so, but as one of MANY MANY MANY marital decisions, we compromised that I would decorate the 1st of December. All we need now is a Christmas Tree! Which we think we will run out and get next week! WOOHOO! Our First Christmas tree! We're just praying that the cats leave it alone! haha
Anyway, here are some pictures of our place with it all set up!!
Our first formal dinner at the dining room table!
We used our new dishes, placemats, real napkins
and had wine! Fancy!!
This is later, after I started decorating.
Sabo helped! :)

Our Kitchen!

Our living room from the entryway.
We have a real fireplace with mantle!!

The living room from the dining room

The Spare Bedroom... all ready for guests!! :)

Our bedroom

Our bedroom from the closet

Still a bit of a work in progress, but it's coming along quite nicely!!! We love it and can't wait to have you all down for a visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment