haha, just kidding.... well, sort of! We spent my day off a few weeks ago on the beach, quite relaxing and nice to get away from all the stress.
Right now I am still working at Shapes Total Fitness for Women and haven't made a sale yet. :( I have an appointment set up for this Sunday so keep your fingers crossed that I can convince this woman that staying active and healthy is more important than any excuse she can give me! haha
Brett is applying to jobs everyday and we're hoping we hear something positive from them soon. He has applied to several sports jobs and other jobs as well East of the Mississippi! haha
The past few days have not been beach weather, it actually feels like fall down here!! We've had the windows open all night and all day and it's wonderful! 50's and 60's!! These Floridians are hilarious! All bundled up in sweatshirt and sweatpants like it's COLD or something. HA! Silly Floridians!
No comments:
Post a Comment