Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fair preview

Last Friday we went to the Auglaize County Fair. Many of Brett's students have animals there so we went to check them out. This was Gabe's first fair and I was over-the-moon excited to show him some farm animals!!

First we met up with the Shaw's and had Gabe and their son, Brady, meet! Brian (Brady's dad) is in the black shirt and is the IT guy at WG who Brett has worked with all summer.
Brady is a month younger than Gabriel


I really like your OSU shirt Brady!!


We made our way through all of the animals barns!
Gabe loved the rabbit barn because all the bunnies were right at his stroller height!
Gabe even got to pet a sheep!!

After enjoying a little fair food and walking around the fair, we made our way home with a VERY tired little boy! I'm SOOO excited to take him to the Hardin County Fair in about a month! I predict we'll be out there most days!

No comments:

Post a Comment