Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Shrimp- Week 13

How far along: 13 weeks

Size: Baby Purcell is the length of a medium shrimp!



Total Weight gain/loss: I weighed myself while at home, it looks like I might've gained 3 pounds :)
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought a BeBand, which is a belly band that helps keep your normal pants up that you can no longer button!
Movement: None at all, still can't quite feel anything in my tummy at all yet!
Food Cravings: On Wednesday I was craving French Fries at 9am! This French Fry thing is still going strong!
Sleep: Still awesome, I rarely hear anything at night anymore! :)
Symptoms: My poor skin is a hot mess. It reminds of the teen years! Sadly it's out of control and I imagine will continue this way until Baby Purcell has arrived. Thank goodness for make-up! But it's all worth it :)
Best Moment this Week: Eating as much as I wanted at all the Thanksgiving gatherings and not caring one bit about calories! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment