Friday, August 7, 2009

Sunsets, Laundry and Popcorn

Just another glimpse into our daily lives!! Last night Brett and I headed out to the beach to throw. A quick storm had just passed through and made the evening just lovely! It also made for an awesome sky and sunset!!

This morning, Max helped me with the laundry! He LOVES to jump into a freshly cleaned pile of laundry, although I can't imagine why.... it's so HOT! But he likes to rummage through it and bite and scratch at it. So it makes laundry time even more fun!
After the laundry was finished, I popped myself a bag of Orville Redenbacher's Kettle Corn, an afternoon fave. Well, it has come to my attention that Max also enjoys good ol' Redenbacher as well! He won't leave me ALONE when I have a bag!
Notice how he has to get his WHOLE arm into the bottom of the bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment