Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baseball + Daughtry = Fun Saturday Night!!

On Saturday I made my way up to St. Pete again for another Rays game!!! They played the Kansas City Royals and pounded them!! While the Royals were warming up, Brett and I noticed a certain former Cincinnati Red.... Ryan Freel!!!

So when the Rays win, the Trop gets lit up in orange.... hence- Tropicana Field! :)After the game, the Rays hosted Daughtry as part of their summer concert series. Good music and great entertainment! We saw two people get arrested- one of which kicked the cop as she was being escorted out! Drunk people are so fun!


During the concert Brett got a dish of Carvel IceCream and I had to of course have some! Now, anyone who knows me, knows I don't eat ice cream, it hates me! But, I was willing to sacrifice my stomach for a few bites and it was glorious! Needless to say, I paid for it later, but oh well, that's life!

Mmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment