Thursday, February 12, 2009

Special Delivery!!

Nothing brigtens your day more than a delivery of flowers at your work!!! Today my boss sent me home early since I worked almost 14 hours yesterday! After a few hours I got a call from work, thinking I had to come back in and close again I answered.... to my suprise my co-worker informed me that I had a box of flowers delivered for me!!!! YAY!!!! So I hopped back in my car and drove back up to work to find a lovely bouquet of a dozen red roses!! How classy!! And a lovely little note from who else- but the wonderful Brett Purcell!!!

The cats helped me to unpack the box..... they have an obsession with boxes!!
Max had to make sure we got everything out of the bottom.






After pulling the lovely blooms out of their box, I found it came with not only a very nice red vase, but also a small box of chocolates!! YUM! Max also enjoyed the flowers, he particularly loves the baby's breath... he's so weird!!
So I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you and show you my wonderful surprise from my wonderful fiance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment